Try this nine step relaxation technique after exercise.
1. (Breathing In): Raise your shoulders toward your ears.
2. (Breathing out): Lower your shoulders towards your hips.
3. (Breathing normally): Let your shoulders totally relax.
4. Feel your body widen and lengthen.
5. Imagine sand trickling out of your back pockets.
6. Imagine sand trickling out from double pockets on your shirt.
7. Imagine sand trickling from the middle of the back of your neck.
8. Say quietly to yourself: "There is no tension from my toes.... through my spine to the top of my head.
9. Repeat the relaxation exercise as often as you need to get in the relaxed state.